A Scholarship Endowment is an excellent way to invest in the future through deserving students.
- A Scholarship Endowment gives you an opportunity to memorialize a special person or persons; support aspiring students; encourage students in a particular field of study; or support your favorite school.
- Your Scholarship Endowment becomes a perpetual resource for generations of students to come.
- You name the Endowment and establish the selection criteria with our help.
- You contribute to and grow the Scholarship Endowment at any time.
- If you wish, you may serve on the Scholarship Selection Committee.
- The Community Foundation documents your intent in a formal agreement that governs the administration of the Scholarship Endowment, so your wishes will be honored in perpetuity.
- The Community Foundation promotes the availability of scholarships from your endowment through social media and area schools, reaching thousands of students every year.
- Students apply online and our application system automatically identifies students fitting your scholarship criteria based on their application answers.
- The Community Foundation takes care of all aspects of scholarship review, award, and administration.
- There is no cost to you to establish a Scholarship Endowment.
The Community Foundation of Northern Illinois is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to a Scholarship Endowment are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.