Betty Harlan Memorial Art Scholarship
To provide educational resources to students pursuing a degree in the visual arts.
Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Discuss your involvement in organizations and activities that focus on the visual arts.
- Be a graduating senior from a public or private high school;
- Reside in Boone, Ogle, or Winnebago County;
- Plan to pursue a degree in Visual Arts, Visual Art Education, or Visual Art History;
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75/4.0; and
- Show involvement in organizations and activities that focus on the visual arts.
Would you like to support the Betty Harlan Memorial Art Scholarship? You can make a donation directly to this fund, to help grow its impact and ability to provide educational resources for students in our community — forever!