Frances Grant Triebel Memorial NSDAR Scholarship
To provide educational resources for graduating seniors or students who have graduated from high school and have a permanent residence in Winnebago County and will attend or are currently attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should demonstrate your leadership, dependability, and citizenship.
- Be a graduating senior or a student who has graduated from high school;
- Have a permanent residence in NSDAR District 2*;
- Be a U.S. Citizen;
- Attend or plans to attend the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the upcoming school year;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0;
- Have financial need (EFC of no more than 10,000); and
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, dependability, and citizenship.
* NSDAR's District 2 includes Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Winnebago, Boone, McHenry, Carroll, Ogle, DeKalb, Whiteside, Lee, Bureau, La Salle, Stark, Marshall, Putnam, and Grundy Counties.
Would you like to support the Frances Grant Triebel Memorial NSDAR Scholarship? You can make a donation directly to this fund, to help grow its impact and ability to provide educational resources for students in our community — forever!