Leopold Education Project Scholarship
To provide educational resources for students pursuing a degree in a natural resource field.
- Be a graduating high school senior or high school graduate (diploma or G.E.D. certificate);
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time course of study at an accredited two- or four-year community college, college or university;
- Be enrolled in a natural resource field such as fish or wildlife biology, conservation or management, air quality, botany, conservation education, ecology, forestry, hydrology, soils, pollution control or water quality;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0; and
- Have their permanent address in Boone, Cook, Dekalb, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Will or Winnebago Counties.
This scholarship does not have an online application. For more information, contact Jennifer Becker at 815-544-2677 ext.3.
Would you like to support the Leopold Education Project Scholarship? You can make a donation directly to this fund, to help grow its impact and ability to provide educational resources for students in our community — forever!