To provide educational resources for program participants and volunteers at the Northwest Community Center in Rockford.
- Be a graduating senior from or a graduate of a Rockford high school;
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0/4.0;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Plan to attend a college, university, or trade school; and
- Have a history of involvement with Northwest Community Center as either a volunteer or participant.
Past recipients of this scholarship may reapply.
Considering the background and criteria of the scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should discuss your involvement with the Northwest Community Center.