Fall 2023 Scholarship Application Open Now
We have worked hard to make applying for Community Foundation of Northern Illinois scholarships as simple and efficient as possible. There are three cycles, each with their own application and timeline (detailed below). Each cycle's application is accessed via CFNIL's online application portal.
The Fall Cycle application is open now! Three scholarships are accessed via one application:
1. Fehr Graham Scholarship: Educational resources to students pursuing careers in engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, geology, hydrogeology, assessment and remediation, and environmental health and safety in communities in and near where Fehr Graham offices are located.
2. Gary S. Wilmer / RAMI Music Scholarship: To honor the memory and continue the legacy of Gary Wilmer by awarding scholarships to students who wish to pursue an education in music.
3. Howard D. Colman Scholarship: Educational resources to students from Boone and Winnebago County who are pursuing a degree in engineering, computer science, applied science, or a comparable technology field. x
Need help getting started? Visit our Scholarship Resources page to learn how to apply!
|CYCLE NAME||Fall||Winter / Main||Spring|
|APPLICATION WINDOW||November 1 - January 1||December 1 - February 1||March 1 - April 15|
|CYCLE SPECIFICS||Three scholarships included |
via one universal application.
- Fehr Graham
- Gary S. Wilmer/RAMI Music
- Howard D. Colman
|Over 120 scholarships included via |
one universal application.
|Four scholarships included via one universal application: |
- Diane Thompson-Wells Memorial
- Richard J. Schnell Memorial
- Two for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities