To provide educational resources to students graduating from Hononegah Community High School and majoring in math, education to math, computer science or engineering.
- Be a graduating senior from Hononegah High School;
- Intend to major in math, education to teach math, computer science, or engineering;
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0;
- Plan to attend a two- or four-year college or university; and
- Be a full-time student during the following fall and spring.
Preference will be given to math majors.
Answer the following questions:
- Why did you choose your college major?
- How do you plan to use your degree?